Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails

Today I did a triple time stamping card. I CASE'd Tami White's card and she has an excellent video on how to do this technique so I will just show you my card.


The pup reminds me of two of my friends' dogs. This is not my favorite technique as I don't think I do it quite right, but it is what it is. I just need to practice and use a different stamp set, I think.

I do love this stamp set, however. What's not to like about black and white with a little red thrown in. The pup is done in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and punched with the Dog Builder punch that coordinates with the Happy Tails stamp set. It's perfect for the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #39



The inside is plain and simple...



Hopefully, I won't have to use this card for a long time!

Thank you for stopping by.


11 comments:

  1. Looks good to me! Cute little pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Great technique - and a super fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet design! Love the layers, perfect puppy image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And, I, too, hope you don't have to use it for a long time. I love that stamp set, and hope I never have to use it for a sympathy, though, I know I will. You are right, black and white with a little red is hard to beat. Maybe I will try to make one.....black and white and red (all over)..remember that riddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I do remember that, Julie...a newspaper! Thanks much.

      Delete
  5. Your card is lovely. Cant see anything wrong with your triple stamping. Looks perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most kind, MAL. Thanks for leaving encouraging words.

      Delete
  6. Great technique, haven't done this one for ages!
    Thanks for joining in with Inspire.Create.Challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...