Sunday, March 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Botanical Bliss

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm wearin' the green and I'm back with my favorite stamp and die set (for this month anyway!) I'm playing again at Allsorts Week 511 Challenge - Favorite Stamp/Image or Die and at Dragonfly Journeys Challenge 136 - Green Goodness. My color shades came from the As You See it Challenge #196 - Celtic Forests



Yesterday I used the rose die and today I'm using the bird die, vine stamp and sentiment stamp.




My card base is Soft Suede. I stamped the vines in Granny Apple Green (first and second generation) on a Very Vanilla mat. 

The mat of Shaded Spruce is embossed with the Layering Leaves DTIEF. 

I colored the die cut piece with light and dark Soft Suede Blends and light and dark Shaded Spruce. I stamped more vines in Granny Apple Green and did some sponging too. 

The sentiment piece is a hand cut banner adhered with Dimensionals (as is the die cut piece).

Thank you for stopping by today and remember tomorrow is Makeover Madness so I hope you'll return.

Partial Product List

16 comments:

  1. Your stamped background is lovely - those vines are gorgeous. I like the way you've added the colours to bring out the die cut in the centre panel too. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenge, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. The vines are what made me fall in love with the set...plus the dies!

      Delete
  2. I just got this bundle and haven't played with it enough yet! You've inspired me, especially with our AYSI colors! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. You will have so much fun with it. I'm looking foward to seeing what you create.

      Delete
  3. Lovely fresh green shades, great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment, Wendy.

      Delete
  4. Oh - this is pretty! I love that you added the stamped leaves around the sentiment, helping to tie everything together! Very nicely designed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, thank you so much for your compliment. I always appreciate your taking time to comment cuz I know you are a busy woman! This comment is particularly encouraging.

      Delete
  5. Pretty card Karen! Love the colors, great die cut too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Amy. I always appreciate your commenting. I know you have lots of team members to visit!

      Delete
  6. So pretty in the soft Spring greens, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamped vines are so well done, it looks like DSP, Karen! And the embossed Shaded Spruce panel really helps the die cut show up, along with the added colours to the branches and birds. Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen! This is very sweet and those little birds are so beautiful. I just love all of the pretty greens and the paper you used. Thanks so much for joining my 'Green Goodness' blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...