Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies

This is my second post for today as I found a challenge I wanted to enter because of the colors I chose from the Ken Oliver Color Burst collection that I have. Drue had fun watching the color burst!

Let me show you what I created for AAA Cards: CAS Game #131

I believe this is the first time I have played at AAA Cards and I hope I followed their challenge closely enough. I rarely make a CAS card but I do like this one.


My card base is Grapefruit Grove. The panel I cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits edge die is Soft Sea Foam. It's the first time I have played with it and I have to keep trying to get it perfectly placed.

The three pastel strips were created with the Color Burst Chartreuse, Tangerine and Lemon Lime. I fussy cut the butterfly from the Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly Designer Series paper (free with purchase of $50).

I'm not sure for what occasion I will use this so the inside is unfinished. But in the meantime, I will also enter it at Just Us Girls as I haven't played here in a long time.

Thank you for stopping by again.

13 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Love the butterfly and clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in your card are beautiful! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges and hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card to join us with. Beautiful color burst pastel colour strips. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards and hope to see you more, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ishani. I love to use Color Burst and Brusho.

      Delete
    2. I don't have them, I must get them too to play with!

      Delete
  4. So pretty, love the stripes of pretty colours. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful. Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Ina...it was my pleasure to enter at JUGS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...