Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pretty Kitty

Today was another day we were out all day so I had to make a quick birthday card. I am trying to use up my DSP, new and retired, so I created this card using Floral Boutique DSP (retired), and Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock. If you are interested in this DSP, I have an unopened package for sale!


I had butterflies punched out with the Butterfly Duet punch (not orderable at the moment) from a card last week. I adhered them to the card front with mini glue dots.

I used the current Stitched Label Framelits for a sentiment backer on the front and for the star of the show on the inside. I love that frame! The sentiments from Pretty Kitty are stamped with Night of Navy ink.

The Night of Navy gingham ribbon is current and I got it from a "share" from my upline last year.

The person who will receive this card loves Night of Navy, Floral Boutique DSP and monochromatic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Product List
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper
[141663]
$11.00

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...