Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Meant to Be and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies

My sister-in-law is visiting us for awhile and Lord Chesterfield has fallen in love with her. He sleeps with her at night and even forgets about getting on the counter while we are asleep. Gene has a camera in the kitchen to keep an eye on him!

Yesterday the counter was full of stamping supplies. We each made a Valentine card and I am totally in love with what she created. Something Old...Something New at TioT's is where I'm entering this card. The DSP is old, the Bundle is new in the 2019 Occasions Catalog.


The card base is Lovely Lipstick as is the ink. The DSP mat is a retired one. (I cannot justify getting new Valentine DSP when I have stacks of old!)

We used the Be Mine Stitched Framelits to cut hearts out of the Lovely Lipstick Foil (free when you purchase $50 worth of SU product) and from Whisper White card stock. She wanted the hearts to look like balloons so I got out the solid white baker's twine and some retired pink baker's twine. She fussy cut the "LOVE" from the leftover piece of DSP and adhered it with a mini dimensional. She used a stamp from Meant to Be for her sentiment.

For the inside, she used a sentiment from Wonderful Romance and added foil hearts punched with the Dog Builder Punch.

We had a fun afternoon and even got in a walk and a game of Yahtzee. Gene won and Chester could not have cared less about playing...lol. He will not be happy when Drue leaves on the 26th but she'll be back in February. Today we are going to work with watercolor paper and Color Bursts, which are similar to Brusho products.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow to see what I created for a Valentine.

Partial Product List:

8 comments:

  1. She created a wonderful card!
    Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...and yes, I remember that DSP, I still have lots too! I bought this die but not the set...trying to find "love" sentiments in ones I already have, LOL!! The foil is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card for Valentines day. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this romantic card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chris. I appreciate your leaving a comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...