Sunday, November 4, 2018

If I Could Put Time in a Bottle


I'm playing at Sunday Stamps - SSC91




I love the sentiments on this card. It's another kit that Sue put together for us. All we had to do was sponge the already embossed card, adhere the sayings and embellishments. She really spoiled us! So, my card group cards are done for awhile.

Our daughter and granddaughter are here until the 13th. If I can get them to join me in making a card, I will be posting. I have to take a hiatus from the weekly card group because I take care of my husband 24/7. His sister will be arriving today. We are making memories.

I need to share the words from my Sarah Young, Jesus Always..."Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. Perry is waiting for his crown. We are hoping he doesn't have to suffer too much longer. Thank you all who continue to pray for us and thanks for stopping by. 

See you tomorrow...I have a card made :-) and I'll definitely see you on the 13th as it is our Blog Hop. Til then, live life and make memories.



11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - I love that embossing folder, and how you've added the sponging to highlight the gears! Your little findings and the ribbon are just right! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. I really appreciate your leaving a comment on behalf of SS. It was great to be able to play!

      Delete
  2. I know you're bottling up all your memories. And I'm wishing the very best for you and Perry. :) Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the sponging, perfect sentiment too. Glad that your family was able to come in earlier. Sending hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Karen, & my thoughts & prayers are with you & Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Karen. My grandson and his wife would love this also. What is the stamp set? Sending hugs,love, and prayers for peace and strength for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous embossing folder! Love all the sentiments to go with the embellishments. Prayers for you and your family! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment and very fun embellishments. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...