Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Stampin' Up! One Wild Ride

Our daughter received her birthday card today so now I can post it! She and her husband bought a Harley this year and I follow Dawn Griffith, who is also a Harley Girl, so I CASE'd her card. I forgot to take a pic of our daughter's initials on one of the panels but here's my card...



It's a gift card card and I enclosed a gift card to a Harley Store. Fortunately, the Harley store sales person I went to in Ft. Myers said, "You realize this gift card can only be used at this store?" and, of course, I replied, "No". I shouldn't have cared because it would have gotten our daughter down here! But, the sales person also followed up with..."You can get a card at the CVS across the street that she can use anywhere." So, across the street I went. I do hope she uses the card anywhere but I also hope she will come here and I will take her to the Harley store!

We love our Girlie and thank you, Dawn, for your inspiration and design.

I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our combined Thursday blog hop. It'll be fun...promise...and if not, you can ride off into the sunset on your Harley! That's not a half bad deal either!!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I am sure she will come see you soon, LOL! Maybe on her Harley?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne. I don't think they'd venture out that far on it. Florida is a really dangerous state for motorcycles. I am scared to death when I hear hundreds of them but I love the sound of one.

      Delete
  2. Super cool card, Karen! I know she LOVED it!! I really like that fun-fold and the black/silver color palette is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I know her hubby really loved it. He is so happy she loves to ride.

      Delete
  3. That is a cool card! Love the design, great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a Harley Girl! or Guy. She will come to Florida, and you will take her to the Harley Store! Count on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie, and yes she will and yes I will, what I won't ride on a motorcycle...fell off once.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...