Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Stampin' Up! My Partner in Crafting

Today was a day I will tell you about another time...just suffice it to say it was quite stressful. I did have to work on projects for a challenge site where I have been invited to be the guest designer. I still need to finish that by tomorrow.

I wanted to share a pic of my helper, Tini (short for Martini). However, she was a slacker and had no desire to walk all over my work area and chew on twine. She is a sweet girl but is also obsessed with eating succulents, cacti and dracaena. We hope none of these are poisonous. We KNOW what Aloe does to her! But she is so forgivable! She IS a Hemingway Tuxedo after all :-)


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday Inkin' Krew blog hop. You won't be wasting your time!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, she looks sweet! Hope she behaves herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I had a kitty long ago that could have been her twin sister. She's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...