Monday, October 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Flower Shop

Woe is me and woe are you if you really like my card today and want to make it. It is the 4th card Sue had for us last Thursday. We had to stamp our flowers and punch them out. She just had the card base ready for us (with the exception of the background stamp...isn't it sweet with the hearts?). I fussy cut some of the flowers and used the punch for about three. Why the woes? I sold my Flower Shop set, both the stamps and the punch and now I want it back...lol. I never suffer from buyer's remorse, only seller's remorse!



The inks we used were Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green. After I glued them to the front edge, I dotted the centers with Perfect Pearls.



Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Love this card. Could you please tell me what the cut of the csrd is, and where you scored? I would love to case this card if you don't mind.
    thank you for your time.
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lin. It's 8 1/2" x 11", cut at 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and then 1 1/4" cut off the front so you can have the flowers overhang. Hope this answers your question. If not, let me know.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty design! Love the flowers down the edge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woe is you is right! So far I am hanging on to all my stamp sets.
    Pretty card. Too bad you won't be able to repeat it (unless you can borrow Sue's set!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I can hang on because I have no room left for new purchases! I know Sue will let me borrow!! Thanks, Julie.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...