Friday, August 31, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lots of Happy Card Kit

My card for today was colored and stamped while we were staying with our friend, Patti. I never did anything with the flowered panel but today I saw challenges at: 



I used the card base from the card kit which is a hexagon shape. I used the alcohol blends to color the flowers and leaves: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. The purple sentiment was from Hampton Arts and the stamp was from Liz' stash. The bow is Cherry Cobbler and will be available 9/5/18. It's the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine.

This will be my next-to-last card made in NYS as we fly back to Tampa early Sunday morning. It's been a wonderful trip and I have more pics to share with you (actually it's a record for myself!).

My sister, niece, her boyfriend, my sister-in-love and brother
My granddaughter, her boyfriend and our son-in-love's son


Our son-in-love and our daughter
Chicken tenders - more about that later


Garlic parm chicken wings with veggies that will become mine!

More delicious chicken!

Granddaughter and her momma

Three generations!
Family


Whose hair is longer contest with Dick Vitale saying "It's Awesome Baby"!

Views of "Recovery Sports Bar"



Our granddaughter's art work on my to-go box. See the carrot and celery tending the chickens! LOL...her boyfriend thought of that idea. I don't think I will be able to part with this styrofoam top!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope I haven't bored you! See ya tomorrow.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fabulous family photos! Wonderful memories were made for sure! Granddaughter's art work is awesome! LOL Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bloomin’ Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you're enjoying your time away! Safe travels home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never boring! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you do some fancy cutting and save the artwork. It is worthy of a frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Paula. I never thought about framing it. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, love the shape...wonderful day of memories I am sure you will cherish! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing card you've created! Thanks for sharing it & the lovely family photos with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gwendolyn...appreciate your comment on behalf of TSOC.

      Delete
  6. family is heaven and the memories will be evergreen.Such a beautiful card and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shylaa. It's always fun to play at Addicted.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...