Saturday, June 2, 2018

Stampin' Up! New Catalog Products

WWC172 - Anything Goes Challenge


is where I'm playing today.

Remember on Sunday when I posted this card? Well, it couldn't stand on its own so like I said, I went back to the drawing board. I realized I had it oriented incorrectly! Here it is reoriented...






I am so happy I figured this out. I also redid the inside. I sponged it with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Old Olive to reflect the colors in the DSP. The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow using stamps from Sunshine Sayings.

Thanks for stopping by today. The card stock is retired now and unavailable BUT all the other items are now current. You can view them by clicking on the catalog tab above. Browse through the catalog at your leisure...there's lots of wonderful items in this Annual Catalog! Clicking on a blue link below will take you directly to that product.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Painted Glass, Sunshine Sayings
Card stock & Papers     Share What You Love DSP, Tempting Turquoise (retired), Whisper White, Graceful Glass Vellum
 Ink Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Tranquil Tide, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
Tools     Layering Circles, Detailed Trio Punch

10 comments:

  1. Glad that you got the card figured out and glad that it was a simple fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fold! And such beautiful colors. Love the sponging on the inside, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I appreciate your taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  3. Oh Karen, what a great fun fold! I love the colours you've used. The sponging compliments that wonderful designer paper beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Karen! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marsha. It was my pleasure to play.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your Diagonal Split Fold card with us Karen. Sometimes things just don't work right the first time around, so great to see someone go back and figure it out. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at the ANYTHING GOES Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...