Friday, June 29, 2018

Stampin' Up! Detailed Dragonfly Part 3!!

So, on June 23 and June 26, I used this same die set and today I have CASE'd the card again.


I used the same Whole Lot of Lovely DSP but used Pool Party card stock for my dragonfly and retired Black Rhinestones. 

This was the card kit I prepared for our card group yesterday. Sue M. had a delicious lunch prepared for us...Joanna Gaines' Asparagus Quiche, fruit and brownies. We celebrated Edie's birthday. I was supposed to host but Perry and I had appointments with the dermatologist. My news was good, his was not.  Here we go again with more cancer. The other gals each brought a kit to lighten my load. We have such a great, caring group. I'll be posting those cards later.

Not only is our group great and caring, they are ingenious too! I forgot the punch I needed for them to put their card together! If you read my other posts, you know I used the Classic Label. You can also use the retired Word Window punch. Sue had neither...but she did have a die of unknown origin that was a little bit wider and it still worked!

I think I'm almost done CASEing this card, but I have one more up my sleeve! I hope you will return to see it!!

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...