Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Stampin Up! Retiring and New

Well peeps, June 1 is just around the corner and SU will be retiring products on May 31. June 1 new products will come on the scene, along with carry overs from the Occasions catalog and those that were in last year's annual catalog.


In light of that, I have chosen to use my Butterfly Thinlits die set and Tempting Turquoise ink and cardstock, which will bid farewell 5/31. Entering will be the Celebrate You Thinlits. Staying will be the Silver Glimmer paper, Glossy paper and Thoughtful Banners stamp set. Long gone are the Bitty Butterfly punch and Avant Garden stamp set...but not for me! I will keep them forever!

This is a CASE of a card I made last summer while we were at my sister-in-love's house. You can see it here. It won as Featured Artist at As You See It.

Today, I'm playing at A Gem of a Challenge #220 - Use Three of Something...ta da...



The three of something I used was the flower stamp and the 3 black Faceted Dots (available June 1).

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have time to leave me a comment. I appreciate them all! 





6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...