Monday, April 9, 2018

Butterflies

Today I finally get my eyes checked to see what is going on. I'm sure they are going to tell me I need to have my cataracts removed, or that the dry eye condition is getting worse but hopefully not that I have a problem with my retina. I dread eye appointments more than going to the dentist! (Edit: I just looked at my calendar and tomorrow is my exam! Back to the card room today!!)

So, I'm taking it easy on my eyes and just posting a card we made at Carole's awhile back. She has the prettiest patterned paper and neat dies. Take a look...


The card base is Tranquil Tide. I love those butterflies and that die that looks like torn paper! This will be just a little note card.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back again tomorrow for our Amy's Inkin' Krew blog hop. Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...