Monday, March 19, 2018

Stampin' Up! Waterfront

This is the second time I have inked up this set. I want to thank Julie Johnston for her inspiration. You can view her card here and here's my card...



I used the Wood Textures DSP and the Waterfront Stamp Set to create this card. 

Measurements:

Soft Suede card base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Wood Textures DSP: 5 1/4" x 4"
Thick Very Vanilla cardstock front mat: 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla inside mat: 5 1/4" x 4"

I cut out the maple leaf with the Leaflets Framelits Dies. I layed that on the Thick VV mat and then lined up my stamps using my Stamparatus (available to customers June 1).

I stamped the mountain in Soft Suede, the pines in Always Artichoke and the water in Pacific Point. I filled in the lake using my Pacific Point watercolor pencil and blender pen. I sponged the sky with Pool Party.

Stampin' Up! has a wonderful product called Foam Adhesive Strips. I put those all around the back of the maple leaf opening and adhered it to the art panel. Then I adhered that to the card base.

The inside is pretty straight forward...

The sentiments are stamped in Soft Suede and the trees in Always Artichoke.

Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to purchase any of these products, I can help you! See you tomorrow.

Products Used:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Karen! Love the design, perfect use of that stamp set and paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you stamped the scene inside the leaf...so creative!Beautiful card, and I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Laurie. I hope whoever buys this card feels the same way! I made it for the May Cystic Fibrosis silent auction in Maine.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...