Friday, March 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits

Today's card is one we made at Carole's yesterday for our card group. 

I believe my card is CAS (clean and simple) for the The Card Concept 88 ChallengeIf not, I hope the Card Concept DT will let me know.



and I'm also playing at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge for March



She spoils us rotten! She had the green paper already dry embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF and she had the stitched frames cut out. All we had to do was layer the frames, heat emboss the flower and put the card front together. I used my light Old Olive Blend to color in the flower and I sponged the edge of the square with Old Olive. The paper she used had a sheen to it so it wasn't SU paper. The little "thank you" was probably from Elizabeth Crafts or Starform. 

Thanks for stopping by. I don't usually post this later but I was working on one card all afternoon. You'll see it tomorrow if you come by for a visit. 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the layered frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the interwoven frames over the lovely embossed card front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...gorgeous embossed background!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, how clever - I love what you did with those dies! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...