Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Stampin' Up! Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper for the Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop!  Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products.  This month our theme is “Celebrate Spring”.  Have fun hopping around and seeing how everyone interpreted this theme.

Here is the card I created:


The Delightful Daisy DSP really shouts "SPRING" to me and all of my northern friends are sure wanting to celebrate spring's arrival!

My card base is Daffodil Delight. On top of that is a Tranquil Tide mat. I cut a panel of Whisper White and adhered a square of DSP to it. To hide the seam, I cut a piece of Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon and used Scotch Tape to secure it to the back. Then I stamped "celebrate" from the Amazing You Sale-A-Bration stamp set in Daffodil Delight. I stamped the bee from Dragonfly Dreams using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a scrap of Daffodil Delight. I then cut it out with the bee die from Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits. I adhered it to the ribbon using a Mini Dimensional. 

On the inside, I stamped the bee and colored it in with my Daffodil Delight watercolor pencil. I stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide. That, too, is from the Dragonfly Dreams set. Measurements and product used are listed below. (I used a lot of 16th's to exercise my brain! Use normal measurements if you want.



Okay, on with the hop! Click on the "Next" button to continue to Linda's project OR click on the "Previous" button to see what our new team hopper created. I hope you'll give Nanette and Shirley a warm welcome as the newest hoppers.


If you prefer, you can click on a name below.

Jaimie Babarczy
Nanette Tracy
Karen Finkle - you are here
Linda Richenberg
Sue Prather
Mary Deatherage
Shirley Gentry
Julie Johnston
Amy Koenders


Measurements Used in Today's Project:

Daffodil Delight: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored and folded at 4 1/4"); scrap for bee
Tranquil Tide: 5 1/16" x 3 14/16" (front mat); 5 1/4" x 4" (inside mat)
Whisper White: 5" x 3 3/4" (front mat); 4 14/16" x 3 14/16" (inside mat)
Delightful Daisy DSP: 3 10/16" x 3 14/16"
Ribbon: 5 "

If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator!  Just click on the "Shop in my Online Store" tab at the top of my blog post to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.  You can also click on the products below to go directly to that product. 

Product List:

Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! I love that designer paper, perfect for spring! Sweet little bee too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Karen. And, it certainly does say, "SPRING!" Love your bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-utiful card Karen! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen beautiful card. The bee looks so real, like it has just landed on the card

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...