Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Stampin' Up! Amazing You

For my card today, I used a retired SU punch (Hexagon) and the new, exclusive to Sale-A-Bration, Celebrate You thinlits die set and Amazing You stamp set. The dies will be available after Sale-A-Bration but they won't be free as they are now. Curious about that? Click on the Sale-A-Bration tab at the top of my blog to learn how you can get them for free!

I must have been asleep at the wheel because I should have embossed the strip inside. Oh, well, it took less time to make! Next time!! 

Cardz 4 Galz - Challenge # 63 Anything BUT Square is the challenge to which I am linking it. I think that site might be related to Cardz 4 Guyz! I've played there before, but never with its sister. There are some neat cards at both sites so I hope you have time to visit both of them.

My card base is Whisper White, the hexagons are Basic Gray and Lemon Lime Twist. The sequins are from Tutti Fruitti Adhesive Backed Sequins. This is a clean and simple card and takes little time to put together. Too bad I couldn't find a CAS challenge in which to play cuz I rarely do CAS cards.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully, you'll visit again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Great design and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use that Hexagon Punch!! Cool card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...