Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Stampin' Up! Quilted Christmas

I made my first tag ever! 
This is the front. I do believe the wreath is the focal point so in it goes for the Wreath Focal Point Challenge at Mod Squad. Oh, how I would love the prize they are offering! 

In addition, I would like to add it to Watercooler Wednesday Anything Goes WWC147.

If you haven't visited their sites, be sure to do that...you won't be disappointed!

And now for the back:
Most of the products used are shown below. The holly is a stamp from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit. However, there is one in the Merry Little Labels Stamp Set. The Cherry Cobbler pearls on the front are also from that same Paper Pumpkin kit. But, you could take regular pears and color it with the Cherry Cobbler marker.

If you are interested in measurements or further details, please leave me a comment and I will send you an email.

Thanks for looking!






Product List

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the way that you used the sunflower to make a wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. That is one of my favorite stamp sets.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Karen! It's a lovely tag and I'm sure it is the first of many. Using the sunflower to create your wreath was brilliant. Such a versatile set! I love the way all your patterns add so much to the card and yet compliment each other so well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the wreath and your first tag was a success:-)Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Karen. For a "first ever' tag you've done an awesome design job! Love it! The sunflower as a wreath is such a great idea and it looks so good on the stitched circle. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Anything Goes challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable project! I love using the sunflower as a wreath! Wonderful design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...