Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stampin' Up! Pizza Boxes

I am creating little gifts for each member of the card group I am in...so 8 pizza boxes came in handy for that.

Because I don't know how many of them look at my blog, I am just going to showcase one of the boxes here with no info on what's inside!




This was so easy and quick to make. All you need to do with the pizza box is fold it at the pre-scored lines. 

I cut a mat of gold glimmer paper 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and adhered it to the top of the box. I then cut a piece of the Merry Music specialty designer series paper 3" x 3" and adhered that to the gold mat. 

The gold foil snowflake is just cut in half and glued to the DSP. 

Then I die cut the drummer boy, using the Musical Instruments Framelits dies, out of Basic Black cardstock. 

The four DSP side panels each measure 3 1/4" x 3/4".

My inspiration came from three challenges:





The song Little Drummer Boy brings me joy each Christmas season.

I hope my project brought you joy, and thanks for looking!

Products used for making this project:

7 comments:

  1. So cute Karen! Love you layering, perfect amount of sparkle for the holidays. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, and I love love love the elegant simplicity of your gift boxes. You have some very lucky and blessed friends!! What a gorgeous project and just perfect for our Holiday challenge. We are so glad you joined in the fun at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your gift boxes are gorgeous!!! Love the sparkle! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty little decotrated Pizza box Karen! I love the sparkle you added with the foil snowflake and glimmer paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined the Merry Music DSP with the Musical Season bundle. The silhouette of the drummer boy on the Musical dsp and the pop of gold makes your pizza box stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That silhouette of the little drummer boy is so cute on your box. Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...