Sunday, October 8, 2017

Repeat Performance...Almost!

Yesterday I entered a card in two challenges and today I am entering one of the same challenges but with a different card...


My card base is Whisper White, with a layer of Tangerine Tango and retired Hello Honey. I used a stencil for the leaves, inking it up with Distress Oxide inks for my first time. The vellum piece was stamped in gold ink using a stamp from Window Shopping

All Sorts Challenge Week 436 Trees and Leaves is a site you should visit!

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love those fall leaves and your embossed vellum layer is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The vellum is so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Trees & Leaves' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...