Monday, September 25, 2017

Stampin' Up! Half Full

Linda Bauwin designed this stamp set for SU and I CASEd one of the cards she made with it. It's a fancy fold card, which she is famous for, but I used different card stock and created my own saying for the inside. The only items I copied were the measurements and the front art panel. I also used the Everyday Label Punch for the Garden Green piece. 




My colors are Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Real Red and Garden Green. The DSP is Painted Autumn.

Because of the fold, I am entering this in TGIF 126 Technique Week Challenge although it is not a Z fold.  
The base of the card is 5 1/2 x 7 1/2, scored at 4 1/4" on the 7 1/2" side. 


Today I am not having white wine at the Food and Wine Festival, I am having...
a Newcastle Brown Ale at the Rose & Crown outside pub! We had a wonderful first day and were back at the cabin by 6 PM!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Karen - love the fold and the DSP! And - looks like a great first day with the Mouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Karen! I'm dreaming of it cooling off some day soon too...I'm tired of summer! :) Looks like you are having a great time at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mary and Amy, for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by and leave such nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is a lovely card! Although it's not a zfold, I'm still happy you shared it with us over at TGIF Challenges! It's still hot here in Texas too :) Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...