Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Stampin' Up!: Painted Harvest

Come and Get It Color Challenge was my choice for today. What is not to love about blue, purple,yellow and pink? My inspiration was LeAnne's granddaughter's birthday cake...
Here's my card...

I stamped the Painted Harvest sunflower in Powder Pink and Sweet Sugarplum. The butterflies were created and punched last year so I have no clue but I do know they were punched from SU dies. AND I do know that Tempting Turquoise was involved as well as Fresh Fig and probably Pink Pirouette. The DSP is a gift from a friend. All I know is it is a conglomeration and I feel like a conglomerate tonight!

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink, purple and blue color combination. Your butterflies are so sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Cake - and a gorgeous card inspired by it! Love your flower and butterflies, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that cake was a fantastic piece of art. Thank you for your kind comments.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...