Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Baseball Been Bery Bery Good to Me!

Y'all remember Garrett Morris from the early Saturday Night Live show? Well, that was always our favorite line in one of his skits.

Also, one of my favorite friends lives 1500 miles from me. I wish we were able to be together to stamp but I'm so grateful we had the opportunity when my husband and I stayed with her and her family in June. I just became her upline and she is now continuing to stamp with her granddaughter and daughter-in-love. 

Anyhoo, back to baseball! Her grandson, Edgar, made a great catch during his last game of the season in Maine and Nana thought it was card worthy. I thought my downline's card was worthy of being in my post because he is my penpal and one of my favorite kiddos.  

So, she drew everything, cut it out (bet she used her new Paper Snips and Grid Paper) and colored everything. I think he will be thrilled to receive her handmade card.


We have been friends for almost 50 years and have crafted many things together when I lived in upstate NY. She is very crafty and I mean that in a nice way! I thank Patti, for being my friend and my downline. I can't wait to see what she does with the sign-up products she ordered.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...