Monday, July 3, 2017

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Alternative for March 2016 Kit

I am anxious to get home to my card room! However, this trip has been wonderful for us with friends and family as well as using my kits!

My friend, Mary Deatherage, made this card and posted it this morning. Click on the blue link to admire it!

So, I just had to CASE it because I had no challenges I wanted to enter. Et voila...

I used sentiments from the Avant Garden 2017 SAB set, which is retired. The large butterfly is die cut from Silver Glimmer paper using one of the Butterfly Thinlits. The solid silver butterfly is cut using the retired Butterfly Embosslits. I had pre-cut them before our trip. My card base is basic black. The DSP is from the envelopes from the PP kit. All measurements can be found in Mary's post.

I'm hoping Mary will have a chance to see it and give me pointers on how to get it to stay closed :-)

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!! You need a wonderful job - this is just gorgeous!! So - staying closed for pictures. I used a little bit of looped washi tape behind each panel. Just for the pictures. I don't really think it matters so much otherwise! Just let's the recipient see the whole beautiful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...