Thursday, June 22, 2017

Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin - April 2017 Alternative

TSOT #326 Sketch by Kaylin was one that appealed to me.

When you are traveling, there is nothing greater to take with you than a Paper Pumpkin kit.



For my left side panel, I chose Lemon Lime Twist (no surprise there, Mary!) and for the right, I used the inside of one of the envelopes. The 3 pearls on the upper right corner were colored with the LLT marker but it hardly shows in the photo. 

In the kit was a watercolor panel that had geometric shapes. I colored one of them with Basic Black and LLT, then fussy cut it. I made my banner with Basic Black and Whisper White sponged with LLT. I used the stamp set from that kit to stamp on the banner in LLT. 

On the inside, I stamped the remainder of the sentiment. I'm not sure if the "You" is supposed to look like that but no matter how much I inked the stamp, the "Y" stayed the same. I sponged the edges of the Whisper White mat with Lemon Lime Twist. It's a shame I don't like that color...lol. I may use another stamp from the kit to stamp the dots on the mat to match the front. What do you think? Too plain and I should add dots or leave it alone?

I think I made the right choices with what I brought with me. However, if I get bored, there's a Michael's 30 minutes down the road.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...