Monday, June 5, 2017

7th Anniversary

I was saddened today to see that Mojo Monday's 500th Challenge will be the last. You can read about Julee's reasons by clicking on the link. In the meantime, here's is the sketch she provided...

and here's my card...

All product is Stampin' Up with the exception of my handwriting and the die. I used Copper Foil, a DSP panel from Affectionately Yours, Crumb Cake card stock and my base is Very Vanilla. I hand wrote the sentiment with my Versa Mark pen, embossed it with Copper embossing powder and cut it out with a rectangle stitched die by Elizabeth Craft. I stamped 3 butterflies on Very Vanilla, from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, which is retired. I embossed them with Copper embossing powder. The reason I chose 3 butterflies is because of Crazy 4 Challenges --- C4C388. The inside is blank but I used a frame of Copper Foil with a mat of Crumb Cake and another of Very Vanilla. I am going to be remaking this card using silver sometime in the future.

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Karen! :) And I was sorry to see Mojo Monday going away, too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Love those golden accents. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...