Monday, May 22, 2017

Stampin' Up! Tuscan Vineyard

I think my mojo's working today in the card room as this is my second challenge for the day. I really liked the 498 sketch at Mojo Monday...thank you, Julee, for a great choice.


and ta-da...


All products are Stampin' Up. Someday I will get a VERVE stamp! In any event, my card base is Very Vanilla. The mat was embossed with the Petal Burst TIEF and I adhered it so the debossed side was up. I made my own DSP by stamping on Very Vanilla with Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Sahara Sand using the Tuscan Vineyard set. I love making my own DSP. The paper strips are Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss. I now wish I had used Sahara Sand for one of them or Very Vanilla but I was being frugal and used scraps! My grape cluster was stamped in the same colors and I fussy cut it and adhered it with dimensionals.

Thanks for looking at me twice today :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Karen! I'd for sure stay you've got your Mojo today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...