Sunday, April 9, 2017

Less Is More

This challenge site is very difficult for me but since it is Palm Sunday and I'm off to church, it became very easy!

Challenge 323. Hopefully it fits all the criteria...CAS (clean and simple) with lots of white space; "curve"...the actual challenge; one layer; and one focal point. My focal point is that I am thankful and blessed, especially today!!

The stamp set I used is Stampin Up's retired Paisleys and Posies. For my colors, I chose the inks from SCS CC629

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. What lovely paisley shapes! So elegant, and a very classy design with a fab sentiment. Perfect for our curves challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paisley shapes work a treat to showcase curves on your card. What a perfect CAS and one layer card in such pretty colours. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done! I, too, have trouble with no-layer cards, but you did a great job with this one, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Karen. How lovely to see those paisley shapes (must dig mine out now!) and the soft and subtle colours are so feminine. Wonderful sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...