Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Stampin' Up! Vertical Greetings


I am entering this card in these three challenges, one of which has a deadline at 5 PM EST! (It is 4:52!) Wish me luck. 

My colors were from Inspiration Palette Challenge - A1917; sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #284 - A Sketch by Karren;
and CAS easy for WWC115 - Gail's Clean & Simple "Spring Theme" Challenge.

The colors I used were Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist and Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment is from Vertical Greetings. The butterflies are gold foil punched with the retiring Bitty Butterfly.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Love how you added the stitching around your sentiment - nice touch! Good luck with the challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I threw this together trying to make it for four challenges, but the one would only allow 2 others plus theirs so I dropped that idea. I did make it in time for the one but in my hurry, the vertical stamp had an outline so I had no choice but to remedy it with "stitches"...lol.

      Delete
    2. Perfect solution to cover up a boo-boo! Well done! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love that middle strip with the ink colors; such a great look! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. I should have spritzed the ink on the block more before I stamped it but I made this card in 5 minutes so I got what I paid for...lol.

      Delete
  3. Karen, this is perfect for our inspiration palette challenge!!! You really rocked your card! I think it's perfect - no need to spritz any more in my humble opinion!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout and you got the colors perfect. Thank you for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, that background is fabulous! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built! Donna DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...