Thursday, April 27, 2017

All Things Bright and Beautiful

I have a special person in mind for this card and it will be for a birthday. I used Whisper White for my mats, with the exception of the purple mat. A friend gave me a stack of paper she didn't want and it also included the yellow and lime green. My card base is Perfect Plum and my sentiment (from SU Flourishing Phrases) was stamped with Perfect Plum ink.  I used baker's twine that I bought at a dollar store at the bottom, rather than a strip of card stock. I put dimensionals on the purple mat before I adhered everything to the card base.

The inspiration for this card came from two challenges:


AND


If you are interested in the measurements, leave me a comment and I'll reply. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card, Karen - I love your color choices and layers! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CASe design!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the bakers twine in place of the paper strip. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches. Hope you will be back again for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...