Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Easter Blessing!

I made this card today specifically for another challenge I learned about through Paper Playful. Hiding in My Craft Room #294. Challenges are fun and I love to hide in my craft room! My inspiration came through a challenge I thought I had by two hours :-(  I just checked their site again and it hasn't closed :-) Fusion - Paris Rain

I thought the blend of colors were similar to their photo. The red splotches could resemble rain. Instead of the Eiffel Tower, it's a cross. The whole thing just shouts hope to me!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful interpretation of the challenge photo! I love how you were inspired. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...