Monday, February 6, 2017

No challenge for these PP cards!

I love these Valentine cards but I can't enter them in any challenge because I CASE'd them (copy and share everything). One I copied exactly and the other I changed just a tad. Thank you, Debbie Wicklund for posting these in our PP FB group! I will be making these with our card group this Thursday.



This third one I also CASE'd and for the life of me, I cannot find where I got it from. If you know, please comment below so I can give credit where credit is due.

Tomorrow I will have time to create my own so that I can enter it in a couple of challenges.

These cards show what you can do with a Paper Pumpkin kit instead of using the instructions provided by SU. Unfortunately, this kit is no longer available. BUT, maybe February's kit will be St. Patrick's day related...one can hope. If you are interested in that, be sure to click on the "Order Paper Pumpkin" on the top left side of my blog and do it before the 10th. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...