Monday, January 16, 2017

Down and Out

Unfortunately, I hurt my back last week and haven't been able to make cards. I had so many more recycled material cards I wanted to do but card making for me came to a screeching halt. I am hoping by the weekend I will be able to get back to cutting, embossing, twisting, bending and doing something other than icing, every-other-day visits to the chiropractor and pain meds. There are lots of challenges out there in which to participate! In the meantime, here's a card from when I first started in September 2015. Lovely as a Tree never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...