Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fa La La La La La La La Llama


I didn't have anything coral for this challenge so I'm glad red was allowed! This stamp set from Stampin Up is so cute (Birthday Fiesta). I love llamas and alpacas...not sure what the difference is. He's as cute as the llama for Bank of America but not quite as obnoxious! 

I made this card for my two young pen pals. I used the Holly embossing folder, the stamped sentiment is from White Christmas and punched with the small scallop punch. The snowflakes on the flag banner are from Christmas Pines. The star is punched gold glimmer paper. The year on the necklace is from the December 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit and the holly on its blanket is from the Christmas Pines stamp set. The ornaments are 1/4" circles punched from DSP. The card base is Emerald Envy as is the ink, along with Real Red paper and ink.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Karen, this card is so cute! I love alpacas too! Your card makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking and commenting...I like to make you smile. The llama has a cute smile too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 307 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...