Friday, October 14, 2016

One Sheet Wonder

Thank you to Paper Jungle on You Tube for the tutorial on this OSW. I used a 6 x 6 piece of DSP from Stampin Up Serene Scenery, a few sheets of Mossy Meadow and about 3 sheets of Whisper White. I used the stamp from "In the Meadow". I only did one with a sentiment; the rest I will add a sentiment when the occasion arises. When I do this again, I will write down exactly how many pieces of cardstock I used because I would like to do these cards with my card group. I will also try another stamp too. I love One Sheet Wonders!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...