Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Christmas in October

I need your help here...I made this card last night using my tree punch and SU Merry Moments DSP. The tree pots are from the Vertical Greetings stamp set. The sentiment is red heat embossed with a sentiment from Christmas Pines. The stars are SU gold glimmer cardstock and the base is Cherry Cobbler. I added Whisper White strips to the top and bottom of the card. I cut out the middle of the card and glued the bottom of the trees to the strip from the bottom and the strip on the top. My question is, now how am I going to do the inside of the card because it will show through the trees when the card is closed. HELP...please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...