Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wine, Fish and Bird of Paradise

Those of you who visit this blog and know me, know that I love wine. Thus, when one of the gals brought out this stamp and the purple, I was all in! The stamp is a retired one from Hampton Art (Art Impressions) and it's called Golden Oldies Aged to Perfection. It was fun to use watercolor pencils for a change. I just love Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant and what is close to Pear Pizzazz. The enamel dots are Halloween Night from the 2016 holiday catalog and the tags are from the Tags and Labels Framelits. I need to buy a smaller hole punch. I used a retired SU baker's twine to try and fill in a little bit.


The technique for this next card was done with alcohol inks. I used purple and a color close to turquoise. The die is Memory Box Oceana Corner Die and the sentiment is from SU Hello You Thinlits. The Whisper White is scored at every half inch and was a mistake from another card front. I think it added texture to a Whisper White cardstock layer.


The last card is self-explanatory. I have no idea what the stamp was or what the colors are...I just know I liked it!


Again, thanks for looking. Like one person said on her blog, "I hope you'll leave a comment otherwise I feel like I'm talking to myself." That was funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a question, I will try to answer as soon as possible.