Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches and Swirly Bird

Today we used the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and dies plus the Swirly Bird stamp set and dies from Stampin Up.



We used one-sided adhesive sheets to cut out the dies and it was so much easier than having to put glue on such thin pieces of cardstock with so many spaces in between. Here's the inside of the card:



Falling Flowers stamp set and the border die from Flourish Thinlits were used to make the next card.




The following card has no sentiment on it because I noticed the globe was off kilter. I can think of all kinds of sentiments to go with that, but there are no stamps for them. I will have to make my own!


It was a fun day with a delicious broccoli quiche and fruit tart served. Next week I think we are doing the bokeh technique...can't wait to learn that!




1 comment:

  1. Such great cards! I could never master Bokeh, so I am looking forward to your sample next week!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...