Monday, August 22, 2016

I made these cards for a challenge at Splitcoaststampers...Color Challenge CC596

The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Pool Party. The DSP is from the 2016 Holiday Catalog. It was a pre-order as a demonstrator. Customers may order beginning September 1, 2016. If you don't have a demonstrator and are interested in Stampin' Up products, I would be delighted to assist you...just leave a comment below. Everything on these cards is Stampin' Up with the exception of the kitties, which are from the IOS Cat Set dies.  

It's not Christmas yet, but I'm in the mood for cooler weather. Today it was 95 and we haven't had a cool day since March. My kitties are purrfectly content watching it snow. Hope you enjoyed my cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...