Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Discipline


Today I disciplined myself...I could not make any new cards until I finished all the ones I had started and not finished OR had made card kits for our group. I made a total of 8 cards. Some of them are similar to ones I have posted previously, but I needed to see what I accomplished!

These two cards were a CASE of Kim Jolley's card. I didn't put a sentiment on mine as I'm not sure how I'm going to use them. Kim did put a sentiment on hers and it makes a big difference.  Here's the link to Kim's Card.



I did the same thing for this next one...no sentiment as I don't know how it will be used. 

These cards are from a kit that I made up for our group awhile back. Some gals couldn't attend so I finished the kits up and changed them a little from my original layout. I also used copper embossing powder on the sprinkles.





These two are also from other kits. There was one more kit but I will post that another day. We were ambitious that day!











1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the CASE of my pumpkin card. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I will try to answer as soon as possible.