Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Discipline


Today I disciplined myself...I could not make any new cards until I finished all the ones I had started and not finished OR had made card kits for our group. I made a total of 8 cards. Some of them are similar to ones I have posted previously, but I needed to see what I accomplished!

These two cards were a CASE of Kim Jolley's card. I didn't put a sentiment on mine as I'm not sure how I'm going to use them. Kim did put a sentiment on hers and it makes a big difference.  Here's the link to Kim's Card.



I did the same thing for this next one...no sentiment as I don't know how it will be used. 

These cards are from a kit that I made up for our group awhile back. Some gals couldn't attend so I finished the kits up and changed them a little from my original layout. I also used copper embossing powder on the sprinkles.





These two are also from other kits. There was one more kit but I will post that another day. We were ambitious that day!











1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...