Saturday, May 7, 2016

Graduation

My friend's granddaughter is graduating from Hodges University. Their colors are burgundy, taupe and gray so I tried to come as close to those colors as I could. All products are Stampin Up. I used Blackberry Bliss for the card base and the Wildflower DSP for the chevron. My thanks to Linda Bauwin for her tutorial on how to do this. The sentiments were embossed in gold. On the inside, I used the "she Believed she could, and she Did!" from the Feel Goods stamp set, which is retired. I made a tassle out of gold baker's twine and adhered it with a gold brad. I also added a few pearls to make it even more feminine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...