Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fore!

I made this card for a woman in our stamping group who loves to golf. The ink colors are SU Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron. I used SU Perfectly Penned for the sentiment and Fabulous Florets for the leaves. The technique was painter's tape. I used SU Curvy Trio punch for the bottom corner. 

For the golf ball I used a Sissix circle framelit and a Darice swiss dot embossing folder. The tee was fussy cut from a photo. The grass is from SU Sheltering Tree. The sentiment is from Hampton Art and is punched out with SU Decorative Label. The cardstock is a close-out from Office Max. I happen to like the Calloway vineyard in California and the Calloway Corvette so I had to put that on the golf ball. Wonder if she owns Calloway clubs? I'll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...