Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hang in There!

Today I made another card for my friend who is going through a rough time. I love the Honeycomb Happiness stamp and I'm so glad I spent $50 to get it free through Sale-A-Bration. You only have until March 31 to order...please take advantage of the sale. Just click on my "Shop Now" button! This was CASED from Barb Stencel.


This next card I CASED from Karen Gooch. It is for my friend's brother's Anniversary.


If you would like more info on anything, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...